As women age, the skin of the vagina looses it’s elasticity and vitality as collagen fibers become fatigued. The loss of these caused by events such as childbirth, replace the skin’s natural collagen with fibers that don’t recoil or stretch properly. Vaginal tightening with this cosmetic procedure will restore the appearance and function of the vaginal area, restoring your self-confidence!
Benefits of V.R.
- Minimally invasive and painless treatment
- No suggested recovery period
- Enhanced muscle tone, strength and elasticity of vaginal tissues
- Stronger sensation during intercourse
- Better control over urinary incontinence
- Eliminate painful intercourse that can occur when the walls of your vagina become too thin as a result of a hormone imbalance.
Conditions V.R. could help
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (dribbling after you cough, sneeze, laugh or exercise)
- Urge inconitnence (strong or sudden urge to urinate)
- Looseness or lack of tightness of the vaginal wall (caused by aging, smoking, obesity, childbirth, hysterectomy, or surgery)
- Vaginal dryness and lack of lubrication during intercourse
- Lack of sensation and low libido
Vaginal Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment using a unique vaginal probe that delivers laser energy safely to the whole vaginal area to promote collagen production. Prior to the procedure, you will have a thorough vaginal exam to determine the best treatment plan to guarantee complete satisfaction. Vaginal Rejuvenation is painless, does not require any anesthetic, and takes about 15 to 30 minutes.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be recommended for a series of three treatments that are 4 to 5 weeks apart. But some women have the tightness and elasticity they’re looking for after one procedure.
Some patients may experience vaginal discharge or tenderness after treatment but you can go back to your daily routine right away. Give yourself 24 hours before exercising and at least 72 hours before having intercourse.