Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to maintain an erection sufficient for satisfying sexual activity. Erectile Dysfunction affects 40% of men in their 40s, and 50% of men in their 50s. E.D can be an underlying symptom of many other issues. We understand that it isn’t easy to talk about, but we are here to help. Communication is an important part of diagnosis and treatment.
There are several causes for E.D. These can include problems with blood flow, nerve supply, or hormones. Chances of E.D. are increased if you are older, have certain dieses, take certain medications, have certain psychological or emotional issues, or have certain health related factors such as being overweight or smoking.
You are more likely to suffer from E.D if you are:
- Are older
- Have certain diseases or conditions
- Take certain medicines
- Have certain psychological or emotional issues
- Have certain health-related factors or behaviors, such as overweight or smoking
Symptoms of E.D.
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection for a long enough period of time
- Reduced sex drive
- Feelings of embarrassment or guilt
- Low self-esteem
Treatment of E.D.